Now with 2 year warranty on all Kärcher Professional machines
Kärcher (PTY) Ltd hereby undertakes to the first user that the appliance sold with this certificate is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for a period of TWO YEARS from date of purchase subject to the following conditions:
1. At any time within two years from date of purchase by the first user, Kärcher (PTY) Ltd, will at its election replace or repair without cost to the first user, if necessary through an authorized service dealer, any part found to be defective in this appliance. This includes labour, but excludes transport between the customers premises and the nearest authorised Kärcher service depot.
2. This specifically excludes parts which are subject to normal wear and tear.
3. The removal of the serial number from the appliance will render this undertaking null and void.
4. Kärcher (PTY) Ltd shall not be responsible for damages of any kind resulting from incorrect voltages or faults in the building wire, failure to use the appliance in accordance with the operating instructions, commercial use of consumer appliances, use with chemicals other than Kärcher chemicals or cleaning chemicals approved by the company or general misuse, abuse and for any damage caused by fire, flood, civil disturbances or Acts of God.
5. It is a condition of this undertaking, that Kärcher (PTY) Ltd shall not be responsible for the transportation, labour, material or any other costs not specified other than those covered by points (1) above. Specifically, Kärcher (PTY) Ltd will not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage of any kind caused by or to failure operation or malfunction of this appliance.
6. Should the appliance be worked on by anyone other than an authorised service representative, this undertaking will become null and void.
7. Failure to produce the warranty certificate together with the documentary proof of date of original purchase by the first user, will result in a charge levied for work done and parts supplied even if the appliance is still in the period of this undertaking; as will any service calls where no fault is found with the appliance.
8. This guarantee is given only to the first user. Application for transfer to subsequent purchasers of the benefit of this guarantee for the unexpired period will be considered by the Company upon written application.
9. A service interval of a maximum of every 6 months is required at an authorised service representative. Failure to do so will render this undertaking null and void.